Projects and some achievements of the Ministry of Justice
Achievement of the Ministry of Justice
- Through the activities of the Ministry, violation of rule of law, criminality and all other offences that could jeopardize the peace and security in the State has been brought under control by the sword of Justice.
- The Ministry has handled a number of Land and Chieftaincy matters both at the representation of client-ministries in court and at advisory level in the last four years.
- Between year 2011 and April, 2015 the Ministry has ongoing construction of four Zonal Mediation offices located at Ogbomoso, Oyo, Igboora and Saki. The Contractors, Messrs Good Attitude of Nigeria Limited has completed the Zonal Mediation offices located at Ogbomoso, Oyo and commissioned while Igboora and Saki Zonal offices are under construction.
- Training and Development: Some of the officials of the Ministry were benefited in both local and foreign trainings/seminars/workshops and conferences in the past years.
- Conferment of Justices of the Peace: An epoch–making conferment ceremony for Justices of the Peace was anchored by the Ministry.
Projects Recently Carried Out
- Between year 2011 and April, 2015 the Ministry has ongoing construction of four Zonal Mediation offices located at Ogbomoso, Oyo, Igboora and Saki. The Zonal Mediation Offices located at Ogbomosho and Oyo have been completed and commissioned while the one at Igboora and Saki are still under construction.